This style guide must be used when representing ASCLA and its interest groups in communications regarding volunteer work and/or initiatives. Please do not use outdated logos or content.
- Use the official ASCLA letterhead on all official communications, reports, agendas. Personal use of the ASCLA letterhead is not permitted.
- ASCLA Letterhead download .doc
- Hex: 4c606b
- R: 76
- Verdana, size 11, in color above
- Copy and paste the "What is ASCLA" bullet below in full if you need a description of ASCLA
- Must hyperlink "Learn more about ASCLA" to www.ascladirect.org
- What is ASCLA: The Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA) focuses on providing a voice and advocating for libraries serving populations with special needs such as those with sensory, physical, health or behavioral conditions or those who are incarcerated or detained. ASCLA is the premier destination for members to find information and build capacity to serve populations that are served by state library agencies, specialized libraries, library cooperatives and library consultants among others.ASCLA enhances the effectiveness of library service by providing high quality networking, enrichment and educational opportunities for its diverse members. Opportunities include leadership roles, online webinars and eCourses, specialty interest group involvement and even produce resources and industry standards and guidelines. Learn more about ASCLA.
- Use only logo files you download from the ASCLADirect website or receive directly from the ASCLA office. Do not recreate the logo.
- An area of free space (1/4") must be kept around all four sides of the logo.
- No other type or graphic symbol can appear any closer than a distance equal to 1/3 the height of the large letters in the logo.
- The logo cannot be physically incorporated into or graphically connected to any other graphic element—it must stand on its own.
- No extra type or objects may be attached to the logo.
- Background colors or patterns should never show through the logo.
- The logo may not be altered, modified or obscured in any way. It must be used without disturbing or distorting its proportions or otherwise altering the impression it creates.
- Right click on either of the logos below and click "save image as"
- By downloading the logo, you agree that you will adhere to the ASCLA logo use rules and guidelines above.
Tagged with: logo usage, style guide